Sleep 2X Faster Without Cutting Back On Screen Time. It’s Life Changing.
No matter who you are, what you do or where you live, there are two things that unite every man and woman around the world.
One is our love for sleep.
And the other is the unfortunate lack of sleep.
While too many factors govern a good night’s rest, there are very few you can control.
Let’s talk about it.
How Long Did You Sleep Last Night?
Not enough. Research shows that around the world, men and women between the ages 16- 50 report less sleep than the recommended 8 hours. The numbers just confirm what you already know, you always wake up sleepy, only half motivated to begin your morning.
Your brain is pushing you but your body isn’t ready for a new day. You act out; spend too much time thinking over your morning coffee, get late to work and your mood worsens by every agonizing minute in traffic. As much as you blame dull and debilitating mornings on your job, your boss, the system or the mere lack of inspiration- most of it has got to do with - sleep.
Sleep’s Unbeatable, Ever Evolving Enemy- Digital Screens.
While there are many factors that govern your sleeping habits, there are only few you can control. The most deceitful and toxic one being - your screen habit; not just your phone, any electronic device that you spend too much time on- laptops, tabs and televisions too.
60% of people spend a minimum of 6 hours in front of a screen. Notice how I said ‘minimum’. I know I spend a lot more than 6 hours; mine’s 12 hours. It isn’t saddening or shocking at all. It is what we do to survive in a world that thrives ONLINE.
Honestly, I never saw what was so wrong with being connected sunup to sundown. Let’s talk about it. Almost everything has something to do with a device that has a screen on it. Your work, your music, your cabs. Everything. At this point, it’s not just impossible but highly impractical to curb usage of electronics let alone quitting them. Especially if it’s a crucial part of your job.
Bad Screen Habits = Bad Sleep = Bad Health.
It makes me so upset when I read about ‘the long term health damage’ of not having enough sleep. How this could all add up to permanent damage. We all know at least one Whatsapp forward sent to us with a bold warning about what our long hours of screen time is doing to us. Most of them scream CANCER.
Exposure to cell phone radiation, brain damage, spine damage, degeneration of cognitive function...the list of dangerous long term ill effects is endless and ever expanding.
I always had the same reaction to these warnings.
I DIDN’T CARE.
The Biggest Reason You Don’t Care About Less Sleep
It’s not your priority. Something else is always more important than getting those extra hours in. I made a list of the things I care about MORE than my sleep.
Making more money
Having an exciting and interesting lifestyle
Being savvy, up to date with news, movies, shows and music.
Emotional events- Positive and Negative
Everything that care about is usually bound by urgency. No wonder a distant threat of a prematurely ageing, debilitating body may seem LESS IMPORTANT however serious the implications may be.
Surprisingly, one event in my life made sleep my no.1 priority.
Why I Began To Care About Sleep
Too much screen time made me sick and angry at everyone. I constantly had strained vision, difficulty focusing, dry and irritated eyes, headaches or/and neck and back pain after spending long hours in front of the screen. This is called the Digital Eyestrain Syndrome. It can be quite weakening to your system. What’s worse I didn’t give myself any recovery time before I got back to my phone or laptop.
Another consequence was a permanent feeling of irritability and fatigue that made me snap at everyone who tried to ask me to spend less time online and sleep more. One such situation was when I was extremely rude to my mother who made a harmless remark about my constant bad mood.
That hurt. Deep down, I knew it was my screen habit that made way for my disrespectful behaviour and I finally did something about it.
It started with learning about Blue Light Exposure.
What is Blue Light?
Blue light is the visible part of the light spectrum. In the light that travels from the sun into our atmosphere, they are the ones that are high energy with shorter wavelengths causing a lot of strain to your eyes. Blue light is everywhere, it’s the reason the sky appears blue. Why are we talking about it?
It’s not just the sun but all our sources of artificial lighting- TVs, computers, laptops, smart phones and tablets, electronic devices, and fluorescent and LED lighting emanate blue light.
Is It Good For Your Sleep Or Bad?
Natural Blue light is necessary for your body to stay alert, regulate the body’s sleep and wake cycles and improving cognitive function. Artificial Blue light, however, disrupts your natural sleep cycle, gives you Digital Eyestrain Syndrome, increases risks of certain types of cancers, may lead to diabetes and obesity and may cause permanent damage to your vision.
It has been proven that blue light suppresses melatonin- the hormone that regulates sleep. Your body can’t tell the difference between natural and artificial blue light.
So when you’re up late at night checking your Facebook or late night news, your system is on high alert; it thinks the Sun is still out, it keeps you awake and focused. This suppresses the secretion of melatonin, giving you a disturbed, light sleep. It may even increase Cortisol- your stress hormone because you brain is tired and drained. Your body refuses to stop and rest because it is unable to comprehend whether it’s time for you to sleep or not!
All of this lack of deep sleep is what is bringing your body and your mood down. And also there is this-
“ From Harvard Medical School:
Study after study has linked working the night shift and exposure to light at night to several types of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. It’s not exactly clear why nighttime light exposure seems to be so bad for us. But we do know that exposure to light suppresses the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that influences circadian rhythms, and there’s some experimental evidence (it’s very preliminary) that lower melatonin levels might explain the association with cancer. (3) “
So did I give up on all my screen time? We already spoke about this. I CANNOT.
Fortunately, You Can Block Out Blue Light With Orange Glasses!
In 2013, I stumbled upon blue light blocking technology; Long story short- On a trip to the U.S, I was talking to a friend about my sleep issues and he introduced me to his pair of blue light blocking glasses. I tried it for a day and was shocked at the results. It’s simply a life-saver.
And that’s when I thought- “ There must be millions of people like me, unaware of this amazing lifehack, India needs some excellent blue blocking technology right now!” After two years of groundwork, my friend and I introduced these glasses to a small group of people to test response. They sold like samosas.
Here’s what Blue light blocking glasses can give you:
- Improved Memory, Focus and Cognitive Function
- Improved productivity
- Prevention of long term eye damage or retinal degeneration
- A longer and healthier life
- Keeps depression at bay
- Encourages creativity
- Maintains a healthy weight
Additionally, here are all the big reasons why Noblu is important, reliable and durable.
- Revolutionary Blue Light Blocking Technology - They block out the blue light that tricks your body into thinking it’s not time for you to sleep yet. This increases fatigue, stress and muscle strain that can spiral into severe health conditions in the long term. Fortunately, we have blue light blocking technology that shields your eyes from blue light at night, helping you sleep 2x better feeling well rested and refreshed when you wake up in the morning.
- CR39 Lenses - These lenses are lightweight and more impact and shatter resistant compared to glass lenses. They also last for a really long time with consistent optical quality.
- Acetate Frames - These are sturdy but flexible making it very moldable to ergonomic design. Results- sleek, wearable and fashionable eyewear. Noblu glasses have a beautiful design that is not just comfortable but also looks great regardless of your face shape.
- Anti UV - 100% Block - The lenses in your No Blu glasses are UV treated to protect your retina from direct exposure to the sun’s UV rays. A special dye is used to treat the lenses for guard your eyes from the long term effects of UV rays exposure.
- Anti Scratch - An anti-scratch coating on both sides of the lenses ensure that the lenses stay scratch resistant and crystal clear even if you happen to drop your glasses on the floor or if it tosses around in your bag.
- Anti Reflection - The anti reflection coating is microscopically thin layer placed on both the front and the back of your lenses to completely prevent light from bouncing off them. By cutting out reflection it makes your vision crystal clear.
- Anti Glare - Your No blu lenses come with an anti glare coating that aligns scattered reflection. It is extremely important for driving as it eliminates glare improving your night vision on road and especially helpful in avoiding being blinded by oncoming traffic on dark or busy roads.
- Anti Flicker - The lenses dampen the flicker caused by screens when brightness is adjusted or modulated. While some may not notice it, some are extremely sensitive to it experiencing discomfort even after they look away from the screen. The anti flicker coating on the glasses help reduce that strain making it most beneficial to use while watching tv, gaming or working on your Tablets, PCs or laptops.
These are the ONLY technologically advanced blue light blocking glasses in India with specs unparalleled across even top eyewear brands.
I haven’t experienced anything like this before. The difference before and after using Noblu is subtle at all; it’ll blow your mind- what a simple product can do for you.
In a consumer study on 1500 customers including men and women of varied ages and lifestyle upon the usage of Noblu for 30 days, we found:
- 96% of the subjects reported that they did not have even a single night of poor sleep.
- 95% of the subjects said they fell asleep much faster than they usually do.
- 95% of the subjects reported deeper sleep and that they slept undisturbed throughout the night.
- 89% of subjects said that it significantly improved their mood in the morning.
- 93% of subjects said they saw a clear improvement in focus, concentration and memory throughout the day.
- 99% of subjects (who engage in some form of physical exercise )said they saw an increase in energy and were more active during exercise/working out at the gym.
With NoBlu I Fell Asleep Almost Instantly And No More Disturbed Sleep
Sure Noblu can’t make you sleep longer. However, it can ensure that you sleep better. With less sensitivity to light and sound disturbances, my sleep remained undisturbed through the night.
Additionally, wearing these glasses an hour before bedtime did a whole lot of good. I felt more relaxed and sleepier towards the end of the day and fell asleep a few minutes after getting into bed. No tossing and turning in bed. Just a deep slumber. In fact, I was so impressed with the glasses, I wore it longer. Three hours before bedtime and slept like a baby.
I also used them during the day while working on my laptop and drastically reduced my eye strain, fatigue and neck pain. What everyone around me appreciated (especially my mom), that I was in a much better mood after using these glasses.
What Everyone’s Saying About Their NoBlu
Everyone loves them. I’m not talking about liking the glasses. Everyone LOVES them. Some wear it all day. From celebs to IT guys, Freelancers to tech- savvy dads, everyone has been talking about how amazing NoBlus are.
"I am a coder and I need to spend long hours at the system. I was constantly getting headaches and my eyes were drying up and I was tired. NoBlu is great.. used to have a pair when I was in US and now that something similar being available in India is great!"Neha Malik
"Was suffering from lack of sleep mainly due to the long hours of travel after work.. I used these glasses while driving and at work and now I can definitely feel the difference... a must buy."Vijay Gupta
"Honestly I was scared to buy this.. but now after using this I even bought it for my grandmother who watches serials on TV all day. It has made her eyes stay fresh and I know it helps because I am sleeping better now."Ramya Naresh
Why NoBlu is Unique & The Only Eye Care Product You Need
Firstly, there is nothing in India that offers eye-care like NoBlu. This is the first time such a patented technology which is widely popular in the West is brought to India. The Circadian Sleep Disorders Research amply states that these glasses have shown a 90% positive result for users across countries. It is not only about sleeping well, just imagine the huge benefits you can reap by protecting your eyes early on. With the advancement of technology, we are all slaves of the LED screen and here is a tool that will help protect and in fact, improve your eyesight for a cost that is much lesser than your regular sunglasses or even dinner at a 5 fancy restaurant. Add to it the fact that NoBlu comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee + 30-Day Money Back Policy only makes your purchase 100% Risk Free!
Noblu Sold Out The Last 500 Pairs in 4 Hours!
They sell out really fast not just because it’s great value for money but also recommended by doctors worldwide. The last 500 pairs sold out in 4 hours and I’m predicting the same for the next lot. Hurry up and get yours, maybe buy an extra pair for your office, another one for your loved ones, just get them. I guarantee you will love these.
Talking about guarantees….
Sleep 2X Times Better- 30 Days Money back, The NoBlu Guarantee
Enough said. I believe this is the best product I ever laid my hands on and it can work wonders for you. Once you put them on, they change the way you sleep. In fact, that is the NoBlu guarantee. If you don’t see a drastic change in your sleep or feel a major relief from eyestrain after using Noblu- you get your money back.
Within 30 days of using Noblu if you disagree with our promise or are dissatisfied with them, just get in touch with us and claim your money back. We will wire the amount back to you No Questions Asked. This makes it a 100% risk free purchase.
Here’s how you can get your pair of Noblu with no financial risk involved:
- Go ahead and order a pair of Noblu
- Use it for 30 Days to establish a better sleeping pattern and see a significant change
- If you’re unhappy with the results mail or call us (firstname.lastname@example.org , +91 9989299388)
If you’re skeptical about this, call us right now at +919989299388 (I mean right now, while you’re reading this) to clarify this and be sure of the guarantee before you make your purchase.