Protect Your Eyes From Digital Eye Strain & Improve Your Vision With NoBlu - India's First Certified 100% Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses
Your mom warned you sitting too close to the TV wasn’t a good idea. It turns out she wasn’t entirely off the mark.
“Digital eye strain” is now a real condition, defined as the physical eye discomfort felt after two or more hours in front of a digital screen. As screen time increases - at home and in the office - so do symptoms like blurred vision, burning eyes, headaches and disrupted sleep. According to the World Economic Forum, nearly two thirds of computer users (especially IT employees) now experience symptoms of digital eye strain due to prolonged use of electronic devices like computers, tablets and cell phones.
Stressing Out At Work? It's All About Eye Strain
It’s not hard to see why. For many of us, the glow of a phone’s screen is the first thing we see when we wake and the last thing we see before sleep. In between, we fill the hours bathed in LED light, staring first at documents and emails, then Facebook updates and Netflix. One of the biggest eye-burn culprits, not surprisingly, is the office, where being planted in front of a screen is often a requirement of the job. Our bodies and eyes just weren’t designed for modern digital lifestyles and workplaces.
Modern Tech, A Necessity That Is Fatal For Our Eyes
All that time in front of computers, phones and tablets is affecting people’s health. According to a health survey done by the North Western University modern tech users have reported symptoms of digital eye strain, including neck, shoulder and back pain (36%), eye strain (35%), headaches (25%), blurred vision (25%) and dry eyes (24%). Worryingly, the percentage of sufferers is greater among young people. Some 73% of adults under 30 now experience these symptoms, suggesting a generational trend.
Modern workplaces are piling onto this trend. We’ve grown accustomed to mobile devices that push emails to us everywhere. Now apps like Slack and Facebook at Work are opening up entirely new avenues to communicate digitally. Physical facetime has given way to Apple Facetime and virtual group chats. The trend only stands to get worse: Citrix Wordwide reports that by 2020, working individuals will access their work using an average of six different computing devices per day.
The Proven Damage That High Energy Visual Light (HEV) Is Doing Right Now
One growing source of potential concern is the kind of light most digital devices emit. We all know about the dangers of UV light, but only few people are aware of the potential risks of high energy blue light that is emitting from your digital screen right now. Light on the blue end of the visual light spectrum contains more energy than warm colours like oranges and reds, and is known as high energy visual light (HEV).
According to the National Institute Of Ophthalmologists, HEV light affects you in more ways than you can ever imagine.
- Tiredness & Lack of Energy - when was the last time you were energetic after sitting at office all day?
- Loss of Memory - do you keep forgetting things - your car keys to bank pins? It could really get worse over time due to lack of sleep!
- Irritability & Lack of Patience - do you hate the feeling of being irritated yet cannot stop it?
- Reduced Vision, Migraine & Neck Pain - these aren't common everyday problems, these are directly related to lack of sleep from digital eye strain
- Lowered Sexual Drive - well you know how it is after a long day at work, but here's the catch, it isn't your work but the blue light that's got you tired
- Lowered Concentration Levels - because your eyes and your brain are stressed out due to the blue light
- Reduced Immunity Levels, is also a directly relatable occurrence
- Regular Indigestion, isn't it funny that the screen can cause so much pain but yes it can
- Dehydration, that feeling of unending thirst when you're in front of your computer all day - that's bad for your body & is partly caused by eye strain & dryness
- Depression, is almost naturally bound to happen due to melatonin disturbances in your body
- A Greater Chance Of Cancer
- It is proven to lead to Sleep Deprivation Syndrome which directly increase your chances of a heart attack
These are facts that we have never cared about, as it was simply not our priority. But let me tell you - it should be, especially when you have a solution right in front of your eyes.
Fortunately, You Can Block Out ALL THE HARMFUL Blue Light With NoBlu Glasses!
Blue Light Blocking Technology has been a rage in the West and rightfully so. NoBlu has been trusted by techies all over the world and loved by many young gadget users like you. With years of success and experience in eye care technology - NoBlu is launching its best-seller unisex computer glasses in India now.
Here’s how NoBlu blue light blocking glasses will help you:
- 100% Protection Against Harmful Blue Light (Digital & Natural Sun Light)
- 100% Blocking Of UV Rays
- Naturally Reduced Eye Strain
- Improved Memory, Focus and Cognitive Function
- Prevention of Long Term Retinal Degeneration
- Improved & More Relaxed Sleep Patterns
Additionally, here are all the big reasons why Noblu is important, reliable and durable.
Here's Why NoBlu Is What You Need!
Revolutionary Blue Light Blocking Technology
Blocks 100% of blue light
They block out the blue light that tricks your body into thinking it’s not time for you to sleep yet. This increases fatigue, stress and muscle strain that can spiral into severe health conditions in the long term. Fortunately, we have blue light blocking technology that shields your eyes from blue light at night, helping you sleep 2x better feeling well rested and refreshed when you wake up in the morning.
NoBlu Focusing Power
Cuts the strain of near distance viewing
NoBlu’s focusing power drastically reduces the strain of close distance viewing of screens for extended durations reducing the workload of the ciliary muscles of the eye further preventing stress and stress related symptoms.
Reduces strain caused by direct eye exposure to a light source
The anti reflection coating is microscopically thin layer placed on both the front and the back of your lenses to completely prevent light from bouncing off them. By cutting out reflection it makes your vision crystal clear.
Reduces visual noise that confuses the eye
Your No blu lenses come with an anti glare & anti flicker coating that aligns scattered reflection. It is extremely important for gaming and even as a bonus benefit- while driving as it eliminates glare improving your night vision on road and especially helpful in avoiding being blinded by oncoming traffic on dark or busy roads.
100% Sunblock for your eyes
The lenses in your No Blu glasses are UV treated to protect your retina from direct exposure to the sun’s UV rays. A special dye is used to treat the lenses for guard your eyes from the long term effects of UV rays exposure.
To preserve the quality of lenses for a longer time
An anti-scratch coating on both sides of the lenses ensure that the lenses stay scratch resistant and crystal clear even if you happen to drop your glasses on the floor or if it tosses around in your bag.
Helps ease eye sensitivity to light fluctuation or modulation
The lenses dampen the flicker caused by screens when brightness is adjusted or modulated. While some may not notice it, some are extremely sensitive to it experiencing discomfort even after they look away from the screen. The anti flicker coating on the glasses help reduce that strain making it most beneficial to use while watching Tv, gaming or working on your Tablets, PCs or laptops.
Premium Quality- Shatter Resistant
These lenses are lightweight and more impact and shatter resistant compared to glass lenses. They also last for a really long time with consistent optical quality.
Stylish, Ergonomic Design Suits Any Face Shape
These are sturdy but flexible making it very moldable to ergonomic design. Results- sleek, wearable and fashionable eyewear. At first I was expecting a bulky pair of lab goggles, given its serious purpose of protecting your eyes. I was so wrong; Noblus have a beautiful design that is not just comfortable but also looks great regardless of your face shape.
Fits Comfortable On All Face Types
NoBlu comes with a flexi-fit design technology that makes it a perfect fit whatever the shape of your face is. It has a global unisex design that makes you look smarter while you protect your eyes.
These are the ONLY technologically advanced blue light blocking computer glasses in India with specs unparalleled across even top eyewear brands.
I haven’t experienced anything like this before. The difference before and after using NoBlu is subtle at all; it’ll blow your mind- what a simple product can do for you.
In a consumer study on 1500 customers including men and women of varied ages and lifestyle upon the usage of NoBlu for 30 days, we found:
- 96% of the subjects reported that they had far lesser eye strain after using the computer all day.
- 95% of the subjects said their eyes never felt dry or burned like they usually do after 5-8 hrs of computer usage.
- 95% of the subjects reported deeper sleep and that they slept undisturbed throughout the night.
- 89% of subjects said that it significantly improved their mood in the morning.
- 93% of subjects said they saw a clear improvement in focus, concentration and memory throughout the day.
- 99% of subjects (who engage in some form of physical exercise) said they saw an increase in energy and were more active during exercise/working out at the gym.
As Featured on:
Stay Stylish & Comfortable: NoBlu Comes With Flexi-Fit Design
Incorporating the latest research in eyewear design and after testing the technology on thousands of facial shapes and sizes, NoBlu has launched these Unisex glasses with Flexi-Fit Design. So that you can be assured of complete eye protection but also a comfortable and stylish fit whether you have an oval, round or square face.
What Everyone’s Saying About Their NoBlu
Everyone loves them. I’m not talking about liking the glasses. Everyone LOVES them. Some wear it all day. From celebs to IT guys, Freelancers to tech- savvy dads, everyone has been talking about how amazing NoBlus are.
"I am a coder and I need to spend long hours at the system. I was constantly getting headaches and my eyes were drying up and I was tired. NoBlu is great.. used to have a pair when I was in US and now that something similar being available in India is great!"Neha Malik
"Was suffering from lack of sleep mainly due to the long hours of travel after work.. I used these glasses while driving and at work and now I can definitely feel the difference... a must buy."Vijay Gupta
"Honestly I was scared to buy this.. but now after using this I even bought it for my grandmother who watches serials on TV all day. It has made her eyes stay fresh, relaxed and I know it helps because I am sleeping better now and am able to work for longer hours too"Ramya Naresh
The Positive Change You Will See Is Life EnhancingFirstly, more than anything else, you will not be tired without a reason by the end of the day. Secondly, you will be able to enjoy and experience true visual clarity and depth of images that these high-defintion LED and LCD screens offer. Here are some of the positive changes you will see with NoBlu:
- You will be a happier person, thanks to reduced nervous strain
- You will get less stressed & less tensed
- You will have the energy to make conversations & build positive relationships
- You will have the patience to listen to others, and become a better friend & a guide
- You will have better concentration levels to achieve your goals
- You will have lower chances of getting blood pressure, indigestion & stress issues
- You eyes will always be relaxed & cool, no more burning, tired eyes that make you look weak
- You will have better immunity, better health to withstand any medical issue
- You will be a better person, someone who you always wanted to be
Know Why NoBlu Is Truly Priceless & A 100% Risk-Free Purchase!
This is the first time such a patented technology which is widely popular in the West is brought to India. The Circadian Sleep Disorders Research amply states that these glasses have shown a 90% positive result for users across countries.
Late Night Movies With Friends….Rs.1000
Dinner Date With Partner….Rs.2000
Permanent Protection of your vision, improved visual clarity & undisturbed sleep…. Simply Priceless!
Consider NoBlu as an investment. You will recover your cost of purchase in just one day - as you’ll be more productive at work and more efficient all through the day. And to make the deal sweeter - NoBlu comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee + 30-Day Money Back Policy that further makes your purchase 100% Risk Free!
Noblu Sold Out The Last 500 Pairs in 4 Hours!
They sell out really fast not just because it’s great value for money but also recommended by doctors worldwide. The last 500 pairs sold out in 4 hours and I’m predicting the same for the next lot. Hurry up and get yours, maybe buy an extra pair for your office, another one for your loved ones, just get them. I guarantee you will love these.
Talking about guarantees….
If You Don't Feel The Difference After Using NoBlu - Claim A Full Refund Within 30 Days!
Enough said. I believe this is the best product I ever laid my hands on and it can work wonders for you. Once you put them on, they change the way you see the world. In fact, that is the NoBlu guarantee. If you don’t see a drastic change or feel a major relief from eyestrain after using Noblu- you get your money back.
Within 30 days of using Noblu if you disagree with our promise or are dissatisfied with them, just get in touch with us and claim your money back. We will wire the amount back to you No Questions Asked. This makes it a 100% risk free purchase.
Here’s how you can get your pair of Noblu with no financial risk involved:
- Go ahead and order a pair of Noblu
- Use it for 30 Days and see a significant change
- If you’re unhappy with the results mail or call us (firstname.lastname@example.org , +91 9989299388)
If you’re skeptical about this, call us right now at +919989299388 (I mean right now, while you’re reading this) to clarify this and be sure of the guarantee before you make your purchase.